Overall Satisfaction with Melio
We started using Melio last year during the pandemic when mail was falling behind and I needed to pay vendors promptly. Once we started using it for that main vendor that we pay the most, I started implementing it to pay other vendors as well. It is used by me exclusively across the whole organization. It addressed the need to get payments to vendors in a timely manner.
- Syncing QB to Melio for seamless payments
- Excellent customer service that are prompt at answers any questions that arise
- Making workflow easier
- There should be an automatic link between vendors added with their Melio link and the same vendors that already exist in QuickBooks. As it is now, a new vendor is created when you do that and is not linked with the one that already is in QuickBooks.
- Fast and easy payments
- Accuracy in billing
- Customer service
- There has been no negative impact.
- The positive impact has been the ease in paying vendors particularly during a time when paper checks weren't working for us.
Do you think Melio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Melio's feature set?
Did Melio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Melio go as expected?
Would you buy Melio again?
Overall, Melio has been a great feature to us to pay invoices. There are times when I think the customer service is a bit lacking particularly in regards t the amount of turnover there has been. I have had like 4 different account reps and I find that to be a lot of turnover for the short amount of time that we've been using the service. But it does what I need it to do and it's convenient to be able to pay vendors this way.