Overall Satisfaction with Mention
Mention is being used primarily to monitor the web and social channels for any coverage of our brand. It helps us know who is talking about us so that we can join the conversation in real time. It is a crucial part of our PR strategy to be able to know the voice of our customers across the Internet and participate when relevant.
- Finds mentions of our brand across social channels
- Able to find references to our brand that other tools miss
- The preview tool is great and takes you directly to the spot in the content that you are mentioned so that you don't have to hunt it down.
- Speed of loading the previews could be enhanced. Sometimes takes a while to load.
- Having some of the enterprise capabilities in the lower tier subscriptions would be nice. Would love to not have to pay hundreds more a month just for the ability to export mentions to a CSV
- Definite positive ROI on PR activities as it gives us the detailed view of our brand that is needed to respond in real time to any conversations.
- For the price, ROI is very easy to get from this tool and is also easy to get purchased as it doesn't require the normal procurement processes at large organizations.
- Only negative ROI might be on time spent in the tool as you may find yourself spending more time than you should monitoring your mentions :)
Definitely more affordable than Meltwater for the monitoring side of things. The social monitoring also takes what we want from Hootsuite and provides that coverage as we don't need the social sharing/conversation piece of either. So we're very pleased with the tool overall and plan on using it for years to come for any brand related monitoring.
Do you think Mention delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mention's feature set?
Did Mention live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mention go as expected?
Would you buy Mention again?
Great way to track your brand mentions and stay on top of the conversations across the Internet tied to your brand. They do have some social media tools but we don't find these to be needed or useful for our needs. Their integrations with Zapier, Slack and others are also great. It is a great monitoring tool and at a great price.