Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
I personally use MindManager. Visualization is critical to help understand complex systems and issues. MindManager provides an easy to use interface that helps me organize and communicate business processes and systems.
- Visualization - You must 'see it' to 'understand it'.
- Organization - the ability to expand and contract tree branches is extremely important. You just want to show only the data that is relevant.
- Sorting and Filtering - Being able to sort and filter content prevents 'information overload'.
- Better integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Having the ability to import your entire 'File Explorer' in Microsoft Windows so you can better visualize and organize your files.
- I currently don't use it to map out processes. I feel that Microsoft Visio is a better tool for that. If you could attach metadeta to the shapes, that would be helpful.
Every time I start a new project, I first use MindManager to visualize the current system. Once I document the current system, I have a client meeting and communicate my understanding of their current system with the MindManager Visualization. On most occasions, clients want to know what software I used for the visualization. People love it!
I have tried a few others, but always come back to MindManager. I have tried to use Microsoft Visio as a 'MindMap', but nothing compares to MindManager. It is the 'gold standard' for MindMapping.
Do you think MindManager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MindManager's feature set?
Did MindManager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MindManager go as expected?
Would you buy MindManager again?
I have called technical support a few times. During the COVID Crisis, I called a few times repeatedly due to a rush request. The technical support guy called me back in minutes. He somehow knew that I had called repeatedly and wanted to make sure my issue was resolved immediately.
Ease of use is one of the best traits of the software. The ability to easily expand and contract trees is awesome.