TRUE
TRUE
MindManager

The best mind mapping tool out there

Using MindManager in academic research

$349

per perpetual license

Organizations

Contact sales team

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.mindmanager.com/en/pages/my…

What is MindManager?

MindManager aims to bring clarity and structure to plans, projects, and processes.

With it, the vendor says users can transform scattered ideas and information into dynamic visual mind maps, flowcharts, concept maps, matrices and other diagrams. They state users can also take control of their work, synthesize vast amounts of data, collaborate and communicate more effectively, and boost productivity to gain a competitive edge.

MindManager is presented as a suite of intuitive visualization products that helps individuals and teams think more clearly, make better decisions, and get on the path to personal and organizational success.

MindManager Features

• Supported: Strategic Planning
  • Supported: Task Management
  • Supported: Workflow Management

MindManager Screenshots

MindManager Product SuiteMindManager for MacMindManager for Microsoft TeamsMindManager SnapMindManager GoMind Maps in MindManagerOrganizational Charts in MindManagerTimelines  in MindManagerFlowcharts  in MindManagerVenn & Onion Diagrams  in MindManagerKanban Boards  in MindManagerFunnel Charts  in MindManagerMatrix Diagrams  in MindManager

MindManager Video

Get the right things done faster, better, and more connected with MindManager by bringing clarity and structure to plans, projects, and processes. Transform scattered ideas and information into dynamic visual mind maps, flowcharts, concept maps, matrices, and other diagrams. ...

MindManager Downloadables

MindManager Integrations

MindManager Competitors

MindManager Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese

Alternatives

What is MindManager?

MindManager is a mind mapping and project management tool that aims to boost users’ productivity. It is designed to facilitate a wide range of project types, and includes cross-platform functionality and 3rd party integrations.

What are MindManager's top competitors?

Xmind and Lucidchart are common alternatives for MindManager.

What is MindManager's best feature?

Reviewers rate Availability and Performance and Implementation Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses MindManager?

The most common users of MindManager are from Enterprises and the Higher Education industry.

Dan Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
My use of MindManager is not in any way problem specific. I find it helpful for working with any complex problem. In my experience, it helps me to clarify and refine my own thinking and organize my thoughts and express them visually so that they are more easily understood by others as well.
I primarily use MindManager to brainstorm and plan. I first discovered it about 20 years ago while working in Marketing in London. It is very flexible and versatile; enabling me to put all my thoughts down, before re-organising; refining; prioritising, and then converting to a presentation or document. I find it significantly more productive than starting with Word or Powerpoint.
Jennifer Magoon | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use mind manager to help drive conversations. The ability to create easy visuals in a remote world is imperative. I use the right map a lot in brainstorming sessions. I also like the flow charts because they auto aligns themselves. I like how I can export it in a variety of ways such as a PDF or a CSV which makes the data easy to use later on.
Carrie Scott | TrustRadius Reviewer
MindManager is the easiest way for me to brainstorm with other colleagues and bring our ideas to life through visualization techniques. We are able to collaborate seamlessly and roadmap new projects, from concept to completion.
Drew Harrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've tried most mind mapping tools, and MindManager is among the best. It helps me with organizing my thoughts for project planning and product development. I dabbled with the co-editing feature as a partner wanted to brainstorm some products with it, and it's very robust for both solo users and teams.
I use Mindmanger in my organization for the purposes of self leadership. The business problem it addresses is getting things out of my head and onto a screen in a way that can quickly be changed and manipulated to see connections and issues on the team.
I run an academic research lab. I use it to plan my days, weeks and quarters e.g. I have a map called "Today" that keeps me on track along with a new map for each week that tracks more goals. I also have maps for the overall lab goals. I often use maps to help brainstorm and outline new grants and papers that I'm writing.
My primary use is in project planning, idea generation and brainstorming with a priority of seeing the range of relationships and connections possible for prioritizing and managing projects and engaging in a process of innovation. MindManager is a core tool for our operation which I have used for over 20 years. Each annual update adds helpful tools that make it an even more effective planning and innovation tool.
July 31, 2021

MindManager review

We are using MindManager to map our taxonomy and share it with different teams. It is being used by our department, but the access is to all the departments across the organization. We are trying to develop a taxonomy for our next gen products. This taxonomy includes a lot of research and cross-team collaborations. We use MindManager to create maps of conversations.
MindManager is used within our project group to display system architectures and to capture and link requirements for complex systems. It has been used for planning work packages by linking dependencies between different aspects of the project or technology development and establishing task prioritization by making it clear which tasks and developments were needed for successful implementation.
Miquiel Banks | TrustRadius Reviewer
MindManager (MM) is not being used professionally in our organization (team-wise). However, I use it for process mapping, org charts, and other data-driven infographics to help the engineering supervisor, leads, and team operate more efficiently. MM is invaluable for working on the ECN process, mapping out projects, recording meeting minutes, and helping to distill information across an entire team and/or department.

MM solves several business problems, ranging from project management, project requirements, task management, meeting minutes, SharePoint mapping, presentations, documentation, and seeing the big picture and small picture. It provides executives, team leads, supervisors, and employees [a way] to assess a situation accurately, manage that assessment, and provide visual feedback to other employees.
MindManager is one of our most widely used products across the organisation. It is our primary product of choice for the various functions, including client consulting, project management, solutions brainstorming, work tracking, productivity management, etc.

The reason for its ubiquitous presence is that it provides a richly capable canvas for capturing and organising all forms of data that need some form of structured and yet, still fluid organisation. It has become popular with users due to its flexibility to support a diverse range of information management needs without requiring any preparation or complex setup.
We use MindManager in a variety of situations: brainstorming, note taking, process design generation, process design refinement, survey design, etc. etc. It is used across our organization by all our creative professionals. It is our go to tool for thinking individually as well as collaboratively - we use it to design and facilitate conversations with our clients and partners.
Jeffrey Berman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently the only MindManager user at our organization. I use it for all of my meeting notes, project management and process planning. When presenting to colleagues I use it instead of PowerPoint. After presentations I share the HTML version for users to reference.

I am able to link to all of my disparate data/files related to a project, for easy retrieval on-demand. Others in the organization have many different tools for project management, strategic planning etc., but MindManager brings everything into one workspace for me.

I've tried to use MindManager for task management, but the tools are not fully matured to compete with Jira/Trello, Microsoft Planner. The introduction of Kanban boards is a good first step, and I look forward to continued development in the area of the application. It would be great to keep all of my project management in one application!
July 08, 2021

Great

Rosemary Hershey | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used across the whole company for layout of ideas, setting goals, broadening creativity, visual confirmation of product planning, growth and accountability. We may start the map asking a question as the main topic. Example, "How can I use 80/20 principle to lose weight?" And from that topic, branch out into subtopics, etc. etc. that offer options and solutions.
Over the years, I've used MindManager for everything from creating market research reports to eLearning course development and website design. It is simply the most intuitive and logical way to organize information visually and it's become a critical tool in my outlining and writing process. It makes it a breeze to move chunks of information around spatially as a body of written work develops. I won't take on a writing project without it.
Pascal Gambardella | TrustRadius Reviewer
I extensively use MindManager in my work as a modeler and trainer. For example, I use it to create and publish concept maps and trainings. A recent feature is the ability to publish interactive mind-maps.
Harjit Singh, MS, MBA, PMP, CSM, LSSBB, ITILv4 | TrustRadius Reviewer
MindManager is the vehicle through which I transfer knowledge to my students very effectively. I use this tool not only to develop class lectures but I also use it for classroom discussions, brainstorming, and collaboration. MindManager allows me to develop interactive classroom activities very effectively for enhanced learning of my students.
Chetana Kakade | TrustRadius Reviewer
MindManager is being used across the whole Organization. It helps in planning the projects and helps us see where the project is heading. It is well structured and is user friendly. I need not take any course to learn MindManager. It explains and gets explored itself while using it.
I am using MindManager to create Taxonomies for Pharmaceutical and Finance companies. It is quick and easy to use. I use the software in workshops with the clients and it produces amazing results. I use it also on a daily basis to organize my thoughts for the day. I cannot stress how much this has helped the creative process.
We have used MindManager within our department to produce process flowcharts, process planning, project management, and notetaking. We found that it boosts productivity by allowing everyone involved in a project to collaborate as it has tight integration with MS Office and other business tools such as Microsoft Teams. It takes less effort to use compared to other tools and it was a great tool that we used to collectively gain visualization of our projects and processes.
In this organization, MindMapper is used for network diagramming, applying the hierarchical and graphical nature of a mind map to research new products and developing new ideas. This software is used by small research groups to aid in brainstorming problems and building on ideas to determine solutions while brainstorming together, ensuring that everyone’s ideas are heard and recorded in a logical, easy-to-absorb manner.
Used within Enterprise Sales to map organizational charts, develop sales campaigns and strategies. Collaboration tool used with team members to organize the account information, like to external web sites, LinkedIn profiles, Google Drive documents, reports, and Salesforce opportunity records and keep everything in a single map.