Overall Satisfaction with monday marketer
Monday marketer is the platform where we track, organize, and implement all company activities. We manage all contacts, the meeting agenda, customers and suppliers pipelines, investors relationship, and more.
- Build customized processes for any task, favouring creativity.
- Automate tasks effectively when managing a long list of items.
- Compile and organize documents easily and recall them when needed.
- Integrate with common external software for greater automation (like Outlook or Gmail)
- Sometimes the integration stops working without apparent reason. Namely, the reliability of Outlook email integration could be improved.
- I dislike the fact that docs generated in the files' column are not available elsewhere, and as such cannot be recalled via connected or mirror columns.
- The absence of a built-in tool to import automatically LinkedIn profiles into the contact details.
- One annoying thing is that the Search Everything bar doesn't actually search within docs, limiting quite a bit.
- We currently do most of our daily activities directly on Monday marketer, saving us time wasted in managing multiple platforms.
Do you think monday marketer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday marketer's feature set?
Did monday marketer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday marketer go as expected?
Would you buy monday marketer again?