Start recording customers details immediately - not learning how to drive the database.
June 24, 2022

Paul Plester | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday sales CRM

Monday.com is our customer database, Lead tracker, and Sales Pipeline. We use Monday as the one version of the truth about customers. I use Monday to track all contacts with customers including calls and SMS messages. We will be using Monday to generate email newsletter lists also.
  • Mobile App is great for contacting customer while out and about.
  • I like the email integration that can be set for notifications when specific customers contact us.
  • I generate quotes within Monday and find it easy to do and a good format
  • Email integration seems to default to the cloud version of Outlook when I want to use the desktop version of Outlook
  • Quotes and Invoices template has one default - the last used customer information. it would be good if the contact being looked at details pre-populated the Quote template.
  • Remove or flag duplicate contact entry so they can be merged ?
  • Customer contact and interaction can be easily viewed by my partners so they are across opportunities and deals
  • We can view all opportunities in one place
  • Leads are entered upon receipt and tracked along a time line
We looked at Sales Force and found it over-complicated and difficult to use. I have used many different CRMs and even developed our own CRM for our specific requirements and Monday.com is the best by far. The Monday combination of web browser and mobile app is great and what we were looking for. I now manage all my work contact information within Monday and use the Monday App to make customer calls when in the field.

Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?

Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?

Would you buy monday sales CRM again?

Monday is easy and intuitive to use. We have not done any of the training videos which I am sure are excellent and are using Monday successfully. As we grow and need more features I believe that Monday will grow with us. The future will require integration with our Accounting package probably Xero as we want to have one customer database and customer payment details flowing back into Monday.
I have not had to use Monday support, I have been able to find things I want with the exception of the Email application that by default opens when I want to sent an email to a customer. It defaults to the cloud version of Office 365 Outlook when I want the desktop version to open.
Monday is easy to set up and get going customer database. However, we didn't watch the videos and don't seem to have the workspace set up correctly as I have to navigate down to the lists I want. I like the ease of adding a new contact or customer and the ability to add extra fields for new data points. I found the linking of people to existing deals difficult and spent some considerable time trying to make it work.

monday sales CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management