Overall Satisfaction with monday sales CRM
We use it as a sales CRM. For acquisitions. We also do some tracking of KPIs, financials, expenses, etc. We have multiple boards set up. It helps us organize profits and current deals in our pipeline. We do a lot of our property management and construction tasks in it as well.
- Ease of use
- Ability to create things and make them your own boards
- Setting up new users is quite easy
- The ability to use formulas on boards
- The integrations and automations are not enough
- WE had no CRM before, so this has been very helpful
- We are able to communicate better than using phones sometimes
- We can keep organized more on deadlines and deals that involve multiple people
Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?
Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?
Would you buy monday sales CRM again?
Monday sales CRM is great for beginners. Creating your own CRM from scratch might sound scary, but Monday sales CRM makes it quite easier. There is a point where you reach a limit, however. As you grow the CRM, you might find that Monday has quite a lot of limitations. I am seeing new stuff coming to the platform quite often.
Never had an issue with Monday.com support. There are times where it goes down, but not for long, usually a couple hours. I wish there was a live chat thought.
We have built out the system quite extensively. Enough where we bought into a new CRM, but are hesitant to get everyone else in the organization on it because it is a lot more advanced. We were hoping Monday would continue to evolve. We have seen some good changes from them.