Good system, give it a long look if you're considering it because it's well worth your time
June 29, 2022

Nicolas Macri | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday sales CRM

Monday sales CRM is a helpful tool for us to help track candidates and collaborate with our sourcing efforts. We make it available to hiring managers as well so they're able to see progress on searches and we can quickly move our items around. It's Excel on steroids and we've only scratched the surface of what it can be used for, but it's fun, simple, looks nice, and is a great system! Support is good too, they do a good job of keeping up with us so we know how to do things (reporting, etc) in a smarter way. Worth the time to learn.
  • Collaboration
  • Organization
  • Easy to view
  • Reporting isn't as intuitive as I'd like but once they show you things it's easier
  • You can undelete items but if you delete a subitem, it can't come back
  • Ton of time saved for us

Do you think monday sales CRM delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday sales CRM's feature set?

Did monday sales CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday sales CRM go as expected?

Would you buy monday sales CRM again?

Reporting could be better but overall I really like this product. Flexible, nice to look at and collaboration is key.
OVerall they do a really good job of support--sometimes I feel like I'm teaching them things but that could be b/c I'm using it in a way that wasn't intended and we have to do work arounds.
You can easily grant and restrict access to any board and the collaboration is excellent. I haven't yet figured out how to have it save me from emails, but anything that does (and I know it can because their employees use it instead of emailing) I'm all for. It does save a ton of time b/c people can just view the site instead of calling, emailing, or texting questions.

monday sales CRM Feature Ratings

Customer data management / contact management
Workflow management
Territory management
Opportunity management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Contract management