Great but need more improvementhttps://www.trustradius.com/learning-management-lmsMoodleUnspecified7.71551012019-01-24T19:17:17.914Z
January 24, 2019
Great but need more improvement
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Moodle
My organization (in the field of education) has used Moodle for the past 13 years. We are using it for our course delivery. The academics use it to create learning activities and our distance learners use it to engage with their teachers and peers.
- The main strength for using Moodle is the fact that it is an open source platform.
- We love it as it is scalable and easy to use.
- We also like it as the Moodle community is very supportive. Any questions asked in the Moodle community will be answered.
- The theme is a bit difficult to customize. If you insist on having a lot of changes made to your outlook, it is easier to find another vendor to do it.
- Development of features in Moodle slowly evolves. For example, if another proprietary LMS has video recording function in 2016, Moodle probably will have the features in 2018.
- It would be good if Moodle Cloud can be subscribed to online from Moodle HQ without going through the Moodle partners.