Overall Satisfaction with Moz
We use Moz to automatically track rankings and other metrics, and on this front it is one of the best. It has an expansive index that is kept fresh on a regular basis and the designers think creatively about various use cases. We also mine OSE for links and insights, and make extensive use of the Keyword Difficulty tool for research.
- Automatic, up-to-date rank tracking & analytics
- Extensive, fresh index of backlinks throughout the web
- Helpful built-in usability coaching
- Helpful details and flourishes
- Cutting-edge education
- Moz needs to integrate their products better across Followerwonk, Local, and Analytics
- Moz needs significant improvement to their tracked keyword "gardening". I need to edit keyword tags in batches.
- I would like to see Labs come back.
- Moz saves me time by automating research & analysis
- Moz enhances our marketing by providing insights I wouldn't otherwise have access to
- Moz boosts morale by providing inspiration and community
Moz is a good value. If a business needs the paid tools, I'd recommend going with Moz. If a business is on a shoestring budget and doesn't have an immediate need for the tools, I'd recommend making use of the free tools, education, and community. If a business needs online marketing work but doesn't have anyone internally who has the time or inclination to perform the work, that business probably does not need their own Moz account. Work with a professional who has their own tools.