Overall Satisfaction with Netchex
Netchex is our HRIS and payroll vendor. It was the smoothest implementation I have ever been a part of. The implementation team was dedicated and available through the entire process. Now that our entire organization is using it, we are able to track paid time off, benefits as well as traditional payroll functions. We were having problems with tax reporting from our previous vendor. Netchex has helped us get back on track.
- Payroll and payroll reporting
- Electronic onboarding
- Mobile Friendly!
- It would be easier for multi company management if you could copy maintenance/set-up templates across companies
- Employee search filter option on main employee page could be more robust, the function is available, but you have to go to another search screen
- When giving access to associates, the link is only good for 24 hours, sometimes that is not enough time for the associate to verify their email and get logged in
- Payroll and Tax Reporting
- Employee Self Service
- NetAssist HR
- Benefit Administration
- Associates can easily access their data and make changes to things like their address and direct deposit, saving manager time to focus on more critical tasks within the organization
- NetRecruitier has one site that can be posted to multiple job boards with one applicant tracking system
- Electronic Onboarding allows us to get information out to the new employee so we can start with expectations on their first day and they know what to expect.
The biggest difference I see between Netchex and our previous vendor is customer service. Our previous vendor would take days, if not weeks, to respond with an inquiry. Netchex generally does within 24 hours via email or immediately if you call. The second biggest difference is ease of use, both managers and associates have commented on how much easier it is to use.
Do you think Netchex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Netchex's feature set?
Did Netchex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Netchex go as expected?
Would you buy Netchex again?
I would recommend this system based on ease of usability for both manager level and associate level users. The platform is completely mobile friendly, even from the Admin access. Processing payroll is a breeze. The NetAssist HR function is amazing! From the dashboard you can see associate birthdays, anniversaries, new hires, terminations and performance reviews due within the month at a click of a button.