My Personal Secretaryhttps://www.trustradius.com/crmNetSuite CRM+Unspecified7.5651012013-11-26T17:49:37.486Z
Updated March 16, 2015
My Personal Secretary
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with NetSuite CRM+
- I use Netsuite CRM to handle all customer related issues from prospecting, sales, marketing, and customer support. I have used it since 2005.
- Netsuite CRM offers complete sets of features and customization. We customized to reflect the exact needs that maps to our business processes. Therefore, we can eliminate unnecessary fields that required us to input.
- One thing we really like is its performance. To create or update a case, just email to it directly. A few seconds later, you will see it in the system. Since it is cloud-based, it supports accessing from anywhere, including WFH, mobile device. Very convenient.
- The dashboard is particularly useful. I customized my KPI reports, saved searched, short cuts right in front of me. This allows me to have instant access to important information, which is very handy when CEO or other member of senior management team called my desk for information.
- Netsuite can get complicated. The navigation is somewhat overwhelming. The multiple-level menu system is hard to remember where I last used, even if I had used a few times in past.
- Initial configuration of UI is also not straightforward. A lot of time spent on initial setup. Nevertheless, it's only a one time pain.
- In terms of ROI, we estimated it would save around 1 FTE per year for a team of 4 FTE for these tasks: case tracking, contact/contract maintenance, engagement history, KPI reports.
- In terms of cost saving vs having to host our own internal server/software + maintenance, I estimate the saving to be around $5K per year.
I would definitely recommend Netsuite CRM. Key questions for CRM tool are: does it organize records in the way the you can access it quickly? can you configure so that it generate the exact reports your management wants? My answers are yes and those are the most important for me.