NetSuite ERP

Great one stop shop solution

April 06, 2022
I used NetSuite ERP in my organization as a tool that comes with specific modules that works across an organization to make it work. I use …

Product Overview

January 06, 2022
Our organization provides ERP administration services to Netsuite SuiteCloud Platform customers. We are their primary support contact and …

NetSuite ERP Review

December 29, 2021
We love to use the NetSuite system in our organization. It helps us in many ways to accomplish our tasks. We use it to onboard a vendor …

NS Honestly

October 14, 2021
I used NetSuite CRM to manage users, their expenses, and managers. Much of what I currently do is provide support to multiple employees by …

Disappointed in NetSuite ERP

July 09, 2021
NetSuite ERP presented itself as the all-in-one solution ("you'll never need another platform over the next 10 years of your company's …

Role-based user permissions (79)

6.6

Dashboards (71)

Standard reports (70)

Custom reports (70)

6.1

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetSuite ERP, and make your voice heard!

Access Cost

4.8

Product Lifecycle Management

4.2

What is NetSuite ERP?

As a cloud ERP solution, NetSuite is presented as the first and last business management solution a business could ever need.
NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, which includes financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 28,000 customers in 200+ countries.

NetSuite ERP Integrations

NetSuite ERP Competitors

NetSuite ERP Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web

What is NetSuite ERP?

NetSuite is a suite of ERP and accounting modules which is sold in various editions aimed at different size customers. The multi-country, multi-currency version is an additional module called OneWorld. Netsuite is a SaaS system and is not offered in an on-premise edition.

What is NetSuite ERP's best feature?

Reviewers rate Journals and Reconciliations highest, with a score of 6.9.

Who uses NetSuite ERP?

The most common users of NetSuite ERP are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

• Configurable dimensions and subsidiary structure.
  • Vast 3rd party integration universe.
  • Ease of use for admins.
  • Documentation on reporting lacking.
  • Managing multiple profiles for end users can be difficult.
  • Allows users to save universal reports, can get disorganized without tight internal controls.
January 06, 2022

Product Overview

Angel Monjarás | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy to use anywhere without installing software
  • Streamline repetitive operations
  • Handling the accounting automatically
  • The platform has usage limits that cause extra costs
  • Mexican localizations are not very well supported. Netsuite has too few people that are able to provide support.
  • The initial implementation services are not enough. Clients must buy additional consulting time.
December 29, 2021

• Confusing next approvers
  • Customization
  • Automation and prospect management
  • Roles & Permissions
  • Customized forms based on the customer type
  • Not as intuitive as other basic CRM solutions but it is more powerful
  • Harder to setup, but easier to control when it is setup using the right roles & permissions
  • [I believe they did] nothing [well].
  • [I think they will just] take your money.
  • [I feel they will] tell you a bunch of lies.
  • [In my opinion, they failed to] stand by what they said in the sales process.
  • [I feel they are poor at] making something right when they are obviously wrong.
  • [I believe they are not] looking out for their customers, [only] themselves.
Jeff Gullang | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • NetSuite listens to its users and we can vote on enhancements. Twice a year versions are released addressing some of these areas. A few of the items we brought forth as an enhancement were voted on and made into production. With the thousand of users it was probably submitted many times over, but business voted on it.
  • This is a strength and weakness but their help desk and support have always resolved the issue. Weakness on help, but strength in the support. Every time I think I found a defect, it was found that I was wrong. Now I assume I am wrong, and try and find the solution.
  • Easily customizable. If you want to add a new department, field, form, report this is easily done. This can be done by non-technical individuals.
  • Have the ability to effect future transactions only. This has been something that has been open for 8 years. After a period is locked, and if you want to change an items account, it has to change everything. Especially being used at larger companies, who get audited, we cannot change historical transactions.
  • Improve help. I spent hours researching something this past week, got frustrated and called the support team. We were able to resolve the issue, but I could not find it in the mess of directions.
  • Year over year increases for loyal customers...even new ones is one huge area Netsuite can improve. These past few years we have seen double digit proposals. I worked with my sales rep to get it down to a more realistic number but this was a drain on their and my time. We can sign multiple years but would like more flexibility; this year I might need this feature but who knows next year.
  • Since there are many ways to communicate (thru emails, reports, searches) there is not an easy way, that I found, to mass change as employees start or leave. I need to go into the x00 reports/searches to change an employee.
  • Highly customizable
  • Homepage
  • UX is everything but intuitive--complicated, heavy, linear. Users get lost.
  • Some critical business processes are completely missing (e.g., sales tax/VAT)
  • The app suite (library with external apps that integrate with NetSuite ERP) is very thin, poorly documented, and integration requires much additional work.
  • Not an all-in-one solution; just an ERP. Everything else (CRM, taxes, invoicing, etc.) will be sold as an extra for above market pricing.
Mitchel Laman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Integration. From Accounting to ERP to CRM, I don't imagine there is much NetSuite can't handle. For a small to medium sized business, and ever for many large organizations, I believe it is entirely possible to put all of the corporate system 'eggs' into one basket - that is on the NetSuite platform.
  • Architecture. The back-end database and inner workings of the NetSuite platform, I would describe as 'different.' Not necessarily better and definitely not worse. However, working in the data is different and maybe not as traditional as when working with a traditional relational database. Because of this, it does take a little bit of getting used to. However, once you are 'used to' it - the ease and simplicity of the back end is a beautiful thing and makes extracting and working with data, again once you cross the learning curve, something to be desired. Took me a few months to get the hang of things, but now, I couldn't imagine a more productive system.
  • Performance. While not lighting fast compared to some on-premise tools, the performance of the NetSuite platform is better that adequate and is quite useable on a day-to-day basis.
  • Consultants. We have had great success working with implementation specialists and consultants directly at Oracle. They are highly knowledgeable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend the native teams for implementation success.
  • Support is not terrible but often works in different time zones and at different levels. It can be a challenge at times to resolve a problem but in fairness, we have never had a problem that wasn't solved.
  • Account management is an experience in growing pains. ALL, and I mean every one of our Account Managers has been world class. They have been willing to fight for our company and 'go to bat' for our needs. The one oddity from Oracle NetSuite is the number of times our Account Managers change position. They seem to always be reorganizing or employees are moving around within the company. I wouldn't consider it 'unstable', just a function of a hot company going through growth pains.
  • Documentation and training. One of the beauties of the software is the automatic and bi-annual upgrades to the service. There is no chance of looking up one day and finding out you are six releases back in your software. However, even though we have benefited immensely from these development cycles, the documentation and training for new resources seems to be several months behind. We have seen more than one instance where a new and glad-to-get feature has no documentation available or very limited documentation to explain the new features.
Dan Lobring | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Excellent cloud ERP system
  • Scaleable as our business/teams expand
  • Great at tracking financials and budgeting
  • Training for multiple user levels of who are using NetSuite
  • It's an expensive platform for small to mid-size businesses
  • Demonstrating the value-add/ROI of using the tool as it relates to specific types of businesses
Katelyn Goodwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Customizable reports
  • Customizable forms
  • Ability to make modifications without knowing how to code
  • The ability to adjust the format of forms is limited
  • Customizing roles is difficult; there should be a way to select the menu bars, not just the features
  • Logging in as administrator is very tedious
November 26, 2020

NetSuite CRM Review

• Inventory reconciliation.
  • Revenue based orders vs. warranty based orders.
  • Easy to navigate while assisting customers / agent friendly user-face.
  • Not as user friendly for customer service agents.
  • Easier API with agent friendly ticketing systems.
  • Agents be able to add functions without having to get help from developers.
October 14, 2020

NetSuite Integration

• Payroll is seamless
  • Employee data is easily searchable
  • Reporting is easy
  • Although NetSuite has many applications, it's not ideal for some industries because of the public way it's hosted.
  • We found the price to increase over a few years. More locked-in pricing could be appreciated.
  • Support was available but not 24/7. If you need 24/7 support that will be an extra charge.
  • Utilizing the Chart of Accounts, we were quick to catalog and organize our expenses, purchases and costs. NetSuite with its foundations as an ERP has sound accounting practices and fields, categories and displays for all aspects of ERP.
  • The payroll module is not fully integrated into the product, we were never told this. In fact NetSuite oursources the payroll to a Ceridian Payroll and Tax engine. This makes payroll a bit distant and harder to use, extra steps involved to even add an employee and pay them. The Ceridian product was supported completely by another team and 4-5 months into the implementation Ceridian sprung on us multiple contracts and forms needing signature, and there was no turning back. Can you imagine being forced into this relationship with NetSuite never exposing it to us as a new customer even from day one!
  • NetSuite account management never attempted to make our first year equitable for the Ceridian issues that kept coming up. This made the ERP and CRM somewhat un-usable for us as the data was not flowing across the module as Ceridian refused to implement Payroll until the ERP was complete, no idea of parallel processing.