Netsuite Review 2015https://www.trustradius.com/crmNetSuite CRM+Unspecified7.6661012015-02-06T19:17:17.762Z
February 06, 2015
Netsuite Review 2015
Score 1 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with NetSuite CRM+
We have been using NetSuite across the organization since October 2011. Some of the problems that it addresses is that it's an all inclusive suite that connects the organization together when it works properly.
- All in one system - for Accounting, Shipping, and Processing Orders
- Level of Technical Support - NetSuite Level of technical support is horrible. You get someone who does not speak English and it's always after hours when they contact you back. Having been on Gold Support for 3 years we learned that its better to get your answers from forums and outside vendors. Savings of 25k a year subtracted from our contract
- Empty promises from Sales Vendor/Support
- NetSuite - One World Module - Will need outside vendor to configure and script emails to work separately from parent and subsidiary. What was promised is not what you're going to get. Make sure to review all the details when jumping into the "One World Module"
- NetSuite is not very good at E-Commerce Marketing - modules like our shopping cart is very slow. Multiple tickets have been submitted on this case with no real solution. Takes sometimes 3-4 minutes for checkout (load page)
- NetSuite is very costly - Make sure to research and understand what you're getting into.
- Cloud based system which sometimes is good and bad.
Module based system maybe the ideal solution for us at this time (Home Grown CRM/ERP). We are still researching and investigating other ways on how we can improve this. NetSuite is very costly and the majority of the time if you need something done it will take scripting or purchasing additional modules.