NetSuite Sweet!https://www.trustradius.com/crmNetSuite CRM+Unspecified7.5651012015-10-09T20:16:56.278Z
October 09, 2015
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with NetSuite CRM+
Netsuite CRM is used to manage leads, contacts, opportunities, and to prepare itemized quotations. It allows us to forecast and to track activity and quantity of work among our sales directors. We also manage our cases and support issues in NetSuite CRM.
- Searches for particular data are created easily.
- Leads and Contacts are able to be added to the database easily.
- The global search works very well to provide lead, contact, opportunity and quote lists.
- Depending on how the individual company has designed their layout, it can be hard to manage notes across all types of entities, like managing the last activity note across lead, contact, and opportunity.
- NetSuite is not user friendly in terms of quotes. You cannot dynamically change an underlying quote form to suit a custom quote.
- Our use of NetSuite CRM is extremely tactical. We have had success with email campaigns, reporting, and opportunity forecasting.