Updated May 06, 2022
First National Bank and TrustBanking, 201-500 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Netwrix Auditor
Netwrix Auditor is being utilized for current compliance standards, it is a good product that allows for accurate reporting of our active directory events. We use the program to scan across our whole organization, which allows IT a greater look into trends and occurrences. This program has been instrumental in our monthly reporting and analysis of activity in our domain.
- Great reporting.
- Easy setup for scheduled deliveries.
- Easily readable reports.
- Better alerting for errors in system.
- Better alerting for occurrences that flag attention.
- Better consistency checks to ensure data is current.
- Automation of compliance reporting
- Report scheduling and delivery
- Ease of installation and effective support
- Positive impact, as it has provided compliance with audits.
- Positive impact as it has allowed for greater security of technology.
- Positive impact as it has granted a deeper look into AD activity.
Have not actively compared another product against Netwrix, as Netwrix has performed well for our organization. No further investigation or products were offered to be evaluated alongside Netwrix. It has been used in our organization longer than I have worked for this company. It is one of those programs that just works and has been easy to upgrade over the years, so no other products have come to light.
Do you think Netwrix Auditor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Netwrix Auditor's feature set?
Did Netwrix Auditor live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Netwrix Auditor go as expected?
Would you buy Netwrix Auditor again?
Useful in medium to large sized businesses where activity should be monitored and cannot be managed through normal personnel operations. Good for smaller IT departments that need to monitor for compliance, but can be a task to configure. Netwrix is not quite necessary for small businesses with few computers and/or managed service providers.