Overall Satisfaction with Nextcloud
We tested the Nextcloud iOS Beta and found the UI to be refreshingly simple and easy to navigate. Nextcloud addresses remote development and collaboration for our generation with a secure and easy to use platform. With the addition of the new photos app, it's quite like having your own enterprise collaboration platform at your fingertips, without the big tech oversight. To stay focused on collaborating together without the ads, trackers, and a nice intro to get you started off on the right foot.
- Remote collaboration platform with just the right tools.
- Ease of access from any device, anywhere.
- Solid templates for development teams to collaborate without distraction.
- Nextcloud is new and relatively unknown, but with the features of enterprise solutions.
- I'd like to see a 'vault' feature for sensitive info.
- Potential for CRM use case with contacts.
- Considerably easier to use than enterprise solutions.
- Even the enterprise for large teams is comparably inexpensive.
- A solid workspace for remote teams available at an instance without download.
- Amazon WorkSpaces (VDI), Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and Trello
We prefer Nextcloud over Trello and Google Workspace as Nextcloud is considerable easier to use, access and manage. Tools like Trello and Google Workspace come with a powerhouse suite of products that are designed to work together. Nextcloud offers a solution that is just the tools you need to work, without the tools you don't. While beta testing Nextcloud we found the UI easy to navigate without overbearing tutorials.
Do you think Nextcloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nextcloud's feature set?
Did Nextcloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Nextcloud go as expected?
Would you buy Nextcloud again?
While searching for tools to satisfy a quickly scaling online startup, we found Nextcloud is well suited for today's remote collaborative team. Nextcloud has just the right toolset for a collaborative workspace including video, chat, many file formats accepted, and intuitive user interface. Comparatively other popular tools like Trello were distracting with more features than functionality. Working with Nextcloud is much like having a workspace with all your content and tools available anywhere on any device, without the ads, distractions, and irrelevant functionality. We will continue to utilize Nextcloud as a remote workspace for evolving and scaling teams.