Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
At Orvis, we use NICE inContact CXone throughout many departments. Almost all of our departments use NICE inContact CXone as our primary method for communication with our customers as well as for contacting our vendors and shipping agents. Our sales department uses NICE inContact CXone as the only method to receive sales calls from our customers.
- Allows easy transfers of calls between departments.
- Includes disposition options so we may have an idea as to why our customers are contacting us
- Can get slow to respond during busy times.
- Freezes fairly often.
- Often will not allow calling between departments and will require a reset to function normally again.
- It has improved call times and interactions over just a standard calling system.
- During peak season, it has hindered our calls by freezing or crashing due to the volume. This costs us business from customers who do not call back, and we are unable to call back since the system crashed and we lost the call history (unless it is a supervisor).