Powerful, flexible, great investmenthttps://www.trustradius.com/business-process-management-bpmNintex PlatformUnspecified8.21651012018-03-09T18:14:04.459Z
March 09, 2018
Powerful, flexible, great investment
Score 9 out of 101
Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce
Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce
We use Nintex document generation for several processes within salesforce. As a non profit, we use it to produce customized donor giving statements and to prepare invoices with multiple line items (as related opportunity records). As a membership/partnership focused non profit, we use it to prepare customized statements for each partner with details on different areas of engagement, which are captured through multiple relationships. Finally, we run several team peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns and Nintex document generation helps us produce reports for teams with details on their metrics, including donor names, amounts, and addresses along with pre-filled thank you letter templates. Using Nintex document generation has below us simultaneously reduce administrative overhead while improving relationships and engagement with a more personal and rewarding experience for our constituents. We spend less time "processing" and more time in relationship. We have also started using Mass Loop which has reduced many of or quarterly and annual processes to a fraction of the time.
- Flexible and dynamic
- Easy to use at various levels of experience
- Easy to scale
- We've had issues managing user licenses within salesforce.
- More, better refined, training resources
- Email notifications to administrators regarding new releases / updates
- List of implementing partners. Not sure if there is an implementing partner program or not?
- We spend far less time building and sending invoices.
- Spend a fraction of the time we used to preparing and sending end of year donor statements.
- Spend a fraction of the time we used to preparing and sending quarterly statements to our member / partner organizations.
Nintex is the only document merge / generation app for salesforce that i have personally used. However, we use several other apps for different applications and Nintex Doc Gen is one of my favorites for ease of use, flexibility, and ROI.