Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Promapp
As a reseller, we work with clients to identify their business needs - Promapp provides the perfect solution for organisations who require business buy-in for their process maps, and identification of potential automation activities. This ties in nicely with the rest of the Nintex Suite to provide a single-source solution within Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365 or across their framework of business information systems.
- Promapp provides a clear understanding of end-to-end processes for business users to ensure buy-in and ongoing maintenance.
- Promapp allows users and SMEs to identify improvements and opportunities for automation to ensure that business operations can run as efficiently as possible.
- Nintex Workflows allow for automated back-end review processes to be undertaken with limited overhead of users needing to track where things are at at any given time.
- Promapp's biggest strength in business user design is its biggest weakness in some organisations who prefer standardised process mapping (BPMN2.0), or who are used to seeing everything detailed in a single view. It would be useful to be able to provide a view that outlines all of the activities 'on a single page' for more experienced process analysts.
- At this stage of my use with Nintex, I have not had the opportunity to work with clients on end-to-end projects utilising Nintex to measure ROI.
It depends on the use case, and existing business process frameworks as to whether Nintex will be the recommended platform for an organisation
Promapp is best suited to organisations that require high level business processes to be provided 'front-of-house' for end users, especially those that demand continuous improvement and business ownership of process models, or are planning to add detailed workflow models or automation into their existing business processes.