Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Workflow
Using in Business Application development. It solves a need for an automated approval system of compliance documents.
- Planned out and organized. Able to get the exact users the right information at the right time to get business done.
- Efficient and timely. Allows the business process to flow very quickly by presenting the information and correct documents for approval lightning fast. Speeds up the entire approval process.
- Easy to use GUI. After only working with the product for a few weeks I was able to pick up many of the strengths of Nintex that allowed me to use all of its specific features to complete the tasks I wanted.
- Regular expression identifiers. Whenever I was using the state machine in order to pull information out of a database, I needed updating of the regular expression identifiers. Having these built in or having a help tab would be extremely helpful.
- Less errors. There were still a good amount of bugs that prevented workflows from operating at 100% effectiveness. Getting rid of these would surely enhance the product by allowing the workflows to run smoothly.
- Better debugging system. If a workflow fails at any point due to user error (not bugs), an improved debugging system should be implemented to help speed up the corrective process taken by the user. This is not a difficult task to develop and would surely solve many headaches for users.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Faster business processes
The generic Microsoft SharePoint workflow is terrible. This was much easier to use and provided much more functionality.
I don't work in the business apps department anymore but from everything I've seen after working with Nintex, I would highly recommend it.
It is well suited for any environment in my opinion. Every department can use automation to its advantage. Nintex provides that.