Overall Satisfaction with ObservePoint
ObservePoint is being used for tag auditing, quality assurance and data integrity.
- Tag discovery
- Tag auditing
- Testing and automated scanning of lower environments prior to release
- Watching competitors
- It can't scan past server side password boxes which is really problematic
- Its capabilities for journey simulation are somewhat limited
- It tends to over-report problems leaving you to manually create a laundry list for dev
- Enhanced trust in the data.
- Puts web analytics team on the front foot, we inform the business that a snappage has occurred , rather than the business informing us via wonky metrics.
- Very good for discovery, what tags have I got across my digital estate?
The only known alternatives are http://www.hub-scan.com/ and perhaps Screaming Frog and/or Selenium based approaches which require resource to write test scripts.
ObservePoint is well suited to tagging audits and keeping an eye on tags and providing an essential alerting mechanism should something break / snap during a development release. This happens all the time, often going unnoticed for many weeks, sometimes months. Since it is is impossible to step into a Bill and Ted time machine and go back and get your data, base collection should be monitored.
Support is very strong indeed and has been consistent over the last 4 years. They are also friendly and tag nerds like me!
Problems get solved
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help