Okta does simply the best job

Okta does simply the best job

Software Version

Single Sign-On Plus

Overall Satisfaction with Okta Workforce Identity

Our entire organization uses Okta for single sign-on and also for security purposes. We deal with PHI (protected health information) involving healthcare practices and patients, so it's essential that security is a high priority for us. Okta allows us to sign on with Duo Security so that we can access software safely and easily.
  • Ease of use.
  • It can host and manage multiple different software.
  • Very simple and clean interface.
  • The log out time (due to security) can be a bit of a pain.
  • No help center for customer support.
  • Positive: Ease of access.
  • Positive: Easier to work from home when using Okta.
  • Positive: Great security benefits.
I personally like Okta much more than LastPass because of how simple it is. LastPass I believe tried to get a bit too helpful with their chrome integration that pops up every time you try to enter a password on any website, and it became a bit annoying. Okta sticks to what it does best, simply.
I haven't ever had to use customer support for Okta before because the product is so well made and simple that there hasn't ever been a problem for me. I give this rating a 10 because of their use of service and updates on the home page have never made me need support before.

Do you think Okta Workforce Identity delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Okta Workforce Identity's feature set?

Did Okta Workforce Identity live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Okta Workforce Identity go as expected?

Would you buy Okta Workforce Identity again?

If your company also deals with PHI (protected health information) or any sensitive data or tools, I would highly recommend Okta to manage all of the pieces of software that are used within your company. Okta is a great singular service that can link out to many other products that you use.

Okta Workforce Identity Feature Ratings

ID-Management Access Control
ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO)
Multi-Factor Authentication