Overall Satisfaction with Olo
We use Olo Rails to integrate our 3rd party delivery platforms into the POS. This is wonderful because it saves time and improves accuracy over having staff type in all the 3rd party orders into the POS. Also, it helps since the menu and store hours are integrated -we don't have to change the menu in multiple places. We use Olo for our Charleys and Bibibop and Lenny's customer applications.
- Olo Rails - integrates 3rd party platforms with our POS
- Olo is great at resolving problems. Their support staff are the best I've worked with
- Olo is easy to work with and fast.
- hard to set up 3rd parties on Rails - providing access and adding pricing information
- bug in searching orders - have to first deselect all before selecting store
- need to add group ordering - but they said they are working on this
- store hours are too difficult to update. please make them editable all at once
Do you think Olo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Olo's feature set?
Did Olo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Olo go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Olo again?
For most things I find OLO very easy to use. But there are a few things that are overly difficult like setting hours.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using