Overall Satisfaction with ON24
ON24 is used by our entire organization to create webinars both live and on-demand. It helps streamline our process to deliver state of the art webinar recordings to our partner community in a timely basis. Also enables there to be multiple users and producers in the environment to create multiple webinars on the same day and time.
- Internal communications
- Lead generation
- User Friendly and audience console is customizable for your needs.
- There are a lot of features and benefits that ON24 offers to the users such as WebCam, Live, ON Demand Recordings, Simu-Live.
- Customizable Audience Console that you can tailor to your audiences
- Screen share capability has always been an issue for us. With the plug ins needed etc it has been difficult for some our suppliers that we do multiple webinars with to use the screen share. There just always seems to be issues we encounter
- We also have had concerns from internal groups especially the technical teams that they want the capability to be able to have open lines of communication with the audience vs always having it Voice over IP.
Eloqua and I'm not sure on this integration but I know it's happening.
Very important in our business that our platform is reliable at all times, there have been times when it's gone down or not worked properly but it hasn't happened often and most of the time it has been user error rather than the platform.
- Not sure on ROI because we have so many groups that do webinars and I'm not sure what their follow up process is after the webinars. The one's I have had helped my team follow up with the attendees about the subject matter we were discussing.
It has been well suited for webinars to our partners especially large numbers of attendees and also internally when there are large numbers on the line. It has not been well suited for those webinars we need to do that are with a smaller close knit group because you can't talk to the audience members and to add a phone number into the mix and then merge it with the presenter line has been a real pain.