Overall Satisfaction with ON24
Used to run a flagship program of webcasts for the Tax department. It is also used elsewhere in the organization. We use it for Dbriefs client webcasts: Stay connected to all the latest tax issues and strategies with Dbriefs - live webcasts that give you fresh insights on important developments affecting your business.
- Lead generation
- Easy to set up your own webcasts. We manage our set-up ourselves.
- Easy to use consoles - for presenters and viewers.
- The variety of things that can be included on the viewers consoles.
- In the Presenter Console - the Q&A function could be more user-friendly. It's hard to immediately use and also it's locked shape takes up space.
- In the Presenter Console - Team chat function can be hard to use and does not scroll easily, so it's hard to see previous conversations.
- In the Presenter Console, the glitch still exists where slides can move around sometimes in the set-up. You have to check before going live that they are still in the right place.
We have hardly had any incidences of it not being available. It is very important that we can rely on the platform, especially if we have 100s of client registrants waiting to view it.
- We have had more than 97,000 viewings over the last 9 years. Many of these will have driven new business. Unfortunately, we have no way of capturing that data.
- Increased customer engagement by attendance numbers and our mailing list continuously increasing.
ON24 is well suited to easily share new information but also to ask viewers for their opinions using poll questions.