Overall Satisfaction with ON24
We run monthly webinars at Meltwater. Each super area (Americas, EMEA, APAC) run their own webinars. For our Marketing department in the Americas, we use it to attract new marketing leads and to upsell existing clients.
- Simulive is the most valuable feature. The ability to make an edited presentation then goto a live Q&A after. ON24 is one of the only webinar providers who offer it.
- The console and template creation is very easy and intuitive.
- The reliability of ON24 is great and we never have to worry about it going down mid-webinar.
- An easier way to use computer audio with your presenters.
- More interactive elements to the live webinar console.
- The ability to clone the look of a console from webinar to webinar.
- Webinars have proven to been one our best ways to alert clients to new features and up-sells.
- Webinars have the best lead quality score because of the commitment the attendee has shown by taking an hour out of their day to watch.
- Having the attendee list, and seeing what they interacted with and what questions they asked is very valuable.
ON24 has been completely reliable for as long as I have been using it. Also, having an emergency number for people to call during their webinar is great.
Simulive. The ability to pre-record speakers with slides, then edit that recording and put it up for the live webinar is incredibly valuable. It reduces the stress of the live webinar by 100%. Then also letting us do a live Q&A after the video has played is great. All with the audience not noticing they were watching a pre-taped presentation.