Overall Satisfaction with OneCause
One Cause is being used for fundraising at our parish. We are using their Bid Pal platform. In the spring, we conducted a virtual auction. We used their software to create a bidding website. It will be used in the future for other fundraising efforts at the school.
- One Cause creates a professional website for online bidding.
- One Cause provides many spreadsheets to analyze success.
- One Cause makes the work of fundraising painless by taking care of the technical aspects of the job.
- The phone number for technical help needs to be displayed more prominently.
- Not everyone is technologically savvy, so inputting photos may be difficult.
- After the virtual auction was completed, I did not realize that I had to "push" some deposits through. I only had to do this for about 20% of the sales; however, I may have missed it if the business manager did not notice that there was money unaccounted for.
- One Cause helped our organization earn tens of thousands of dollars, which we could not have done without it.
- One Cause has enabled us to reach out to both school and parish families and to get both involved. We were able to see a 30% increase in parishioner participation, which would have never happened without One Cause.
- One Cause has made us analyze the value and work behind in-person events!
This is our first experience with One Cause. We are so pleased with the experience and results that we plan to continue our relationship with One Cause, exploring other products that they offer.
Do you think OneCause delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneCause's feature set?
Did OneCause live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneCause go as expected?
Would you buy OneCause again?
Before signing up with One Cause, I checked out some virtual auctions at other local venues. I was able to easily bid and win prizes. It could not have been easier. I wanted to ensure that our customers/bidders would have an easy experience. I was also impressed with the number of local institutions, which I regard highly, that were using One Cause.