Overall Satisfaction with OneCause
OneCause's BidPal was used at both of our major fundraising events. While our people will not bid online, we were able to create our auction catalogue, offer early buy-now options, advertise the auction items, preregister attendees, and use the system during the event to manage the processing of the silent auction, live auction and fund-a-need. Despite not being able to use the software to its full capacity, we received excellent support and customer service. We were pleased with the product and its price and will continue to use it.
- Strong customer service, including on-site support at events
- Relative ease of use in uploading information
- Trustworthy reputation in a field where there are lots of options
- Preregistration of guests should not be a two-step process
- Creation of bid sheets should have greater flexibility
- More options to design the home page to brand it to your own organization
- Ease in check in and out night of special events
- Faster collection of funds without time spent tracking people who don't pay the night of the event
- Online display of items enabled early buy now auctions that brought in more income
Good value for the money and good customer support. Even when direct account manager was unable to respond quickly, her manger was also available and willing to help us as needed. We used GiveSmart for one year and moved to OneCause BidPal, as they were able to provide on-site support in 2021.
Do you think OneCause delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneCause's feature set?
Did OneCause live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneCause go as expected?
Would you buy OneCause again?