Overall Satisfaction with OneCause
We use the OneCause mobile bidding software for the High Museum Atlanta Wine Auction. In addition to being used by our supporters to bid on auction items, the OneCause software allows us to easily manage auction items and packages, manage our attendee's profiles, process payments, and refunds, communicate with bidders, and more. We love the easy customization features and the reporting capabilities.
- Reporting- there are a lot of ready-made reports to help make the most of your event information and data
- Mass Imports- if you manage your ticket sales and/or donations elsewhere you can easily and quickly import that data into OneCause
- Messaging Capabilities - the ability to push notifications and messages out to our supporters have been very helpful, particularly in recent years with the pivot to online and virtual events
- I would love to see a text editor incorporated into the package management area of the software. So text formatting like font size, bold, or italics could be easily added without coding
- It would be helpful if there was the ability to add hyperlinks in the donor section of a lot rather than just the lot description
- I would prefer that all photos I need to add to an auction lot be uploadable rather than having to provide a URL for the photos
- Improved Communication- at an even of 1,000+ it is very helpful to be able to push information directly to our attendees to improve event communications
- Resource Saving- being able to promote your auction items via a site rather than physical mailings or other printed promotional materials is a great way to save time, money, and be more eco-friendly with your event
- Increased Funds Raised- because supporters can set max mid and will be notified when they've been outbid we've seen an increase in funds raised from our silent auction lots
OneCause is very user-friendly, from design to getting supporters registered. I was able to implement the software and have other team members using it very quickly with limited training.
OneCause's support is top-notch. They provide articles, video tutorials, webinars, all with a searchable database to help you find relevant support. They even provide a link to support information for each page of the software if you get stuck. And, if you have trouble that the support links can't solve, the customer support team is incredibly helpful and quick to resolve issues.
Do you think OneCause delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneCause's feature set?
Did OneCause live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneCause go as expected?
Would you buy OneCause again?
OneCause is well suited to a variety of fundraising situations and events. They have solutions for just about every size and type of event including on-site event staff and equipment. If your event has a complicated ticketing structure you may need to use a different platform for tickets (as we do) but you'll still find OneCause to be top-notch for auction and event management.