Overall Satisfaction with OneDrive
All departments in our company use OneDrive. We have easy access to files while working remotely as well as in the office. It's a time-saver for us! It is easy to organize, use, move, rename and delete files. MS OneDrive allows us to manage my media content more efficiently.
- OneDrive is a multiplatform solution so that we can access files from the device of our choice.
- With OneDrive, workgroups can centrally view data, avoiding file loss and disruption to multiple employees.
- By organizing work groups, users may create dedicated directories for their department. This ensures that all descriptions of details, including documentation or multimedia files, are transparent, organized, and stored directly in public-access folders.
- It has sometimes been difficult to maintain real-time synchronization with all my devices. It repeatedly refused to upload files to the internet. Occasionally, autosave ceased to function for brief periods of time.
- We can access our files from anywhere and from any device whether it is a laptop, smartphone or tablet. The only thing we need is an Internet connection, but many services offer offline access, so we can use the files even on the plane.
- We can have almost unlimited space in the cloud. It all depends on the plan we choose.
- Several people can simultaneously work on one file, e.g., Word or Excel. It increases efficiency and limits downtime connected with, e.g., sending corrections by e-mail.
- OneDrive allows us to save much time on creating and archiving backup copies of our data. Microsoft gives a guarantee on the possibility of recovery of files or folders even from 30 days ago. It provides a great comfort of work.
Do you think OneDrive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneDrive's feature set?
Did OneDrive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneDrive go as expected?
Would you buy OneDrive again?
OneDrive is perfect for backing up data, sharing files among team members, its weak point is quite average speed of processing some data in the interface for example I recently encountered a significant delay while opening project documentation