Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Application Testing Suite
We have a huge set of business applications which need functional as well as load testing before releasing them to our internal business users. In our agile development process, it is crucial to do regression testing before releasing the software.
- Testing as a service, load testing, and Oracle apps testing
- Test process management, including test requirements management, test management, test execution and defect tracking.
- Cost of the tool is higher than some others on the market
- Better out of the box options for parallel regression testing sets
- Tooling and lack of integrated suite to have everything in one place.
- Not a good option whenever it comes to parallel regression testing.
- Suitable for database upgrade testing as well as major upgrades of the E-business suite applications.
- Selenium Forums do not provide many solutions for the issues.
- Sometimes Maven throws issues where there is no compilation error though pom.xml throws some error.