Taleo/Oracle HCM Cloud is good, but could use some updates

Taleo/Oracle HCM Cloud is good, but could use some updates

Modules Used

• Oracle Talent Acquisition

Overall Satisfaction with Oracle HCM Cloud

I am a recruiter. The recruiters at my company use it to look up job descriptions, save candidate information, and search candidates we have already logged in the system. It helps us keep all of our job and candidate information connected and organized. Our HR department uses it as well; they look up candidate information and assist with job offers and back ground check requests.
  • Organization (allowing us to link candidates to jobs they are matched to)
  • Making information searchable (such as job descriptions and candidate info)
  • Keeping candidate history visible
  • It is not very intuitive (I find I have to tinker with it a lot to figure out how to get it to do what I want)
  • It is defiantly something you need a significant amount of training on before you are able to use it fluently (like when starting with a company that uses it)
  • It has a very basic look to it. It seems outdated.
  • I wish there was more customization available, to make it work best for what I am using it for.
  • I wish you could open multiple jobs or candidates at the same time and switch back and forth between them.
I feel that in keeps us organized so that increases efficiency but, it takes so much time to use and log everything correctly that it decreases efficiency. So in the end we may break even.
  • Increase in percent to hire
I think we are using it to increase the number of hires we get.
  • Recruiting
  • HR
  • Payroll
I personally liked using Bullhorn better, everything was easy to pick up on and flowed really nicely. I feel that it was very intuitive were as Taleo does not have the same flow to it. Bullhorn also has a modern look and the ability for me to open all the jobs I am currently working on and candidate profiles at the same time.
If you have the time to train your staff on how to use it properly then it is good. I do feel it is outdated (looks wise) and could use a makeover and some new features. It could be made more intuitive, which might make it more competitive with comparable software on the market. And I would love to have it be smartphone friendly, or even have an app so that I could work with it on the go.

Oracle HCM Cloud Feature Ratings

Employee demographic data
Employment history
Job profiles and administration
View and generate pay and benefit information
Update personal information