Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Java SE Subscription
Java is used to run various applications, both online and offline. It addresses the need for serving business logic in a maintainable and scalable manner. The software is used within my organization to implement low-latency microservices. Wide industry adoption and ease of deployment make it a language of choice for adoption within the industry. Many teams and other organizations also use OJSE as their language of choice when faced with other unique business problems.
- Easy to learn and fast to adopt.
- Adaptability and portability across to newer Java versions.
- Its open source so it's fully customizable.
- Most importantly there are lots of literature, third party libraries, support forums, and books available for ease of learning.
- Lack of exploratory data analysis like in R or Python.
- Java is good, but sometimes, obtaining help from customer service is lacking.
- Not a good language for lower level programming.
- Investment in simplifying the code for beginners would be a positive impact.
Do you think Oracle Java SE Subscription delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Java SE Subscription's feature set?
Did Oracle Java SE Subscription live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Java SE Subscription go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Java SE Subscription again?
Enterprise applications, in general, would benefit from Java as a reliable platform to implement.