- Tracking your prospect's interaction with your company.
- Organizing email campaigns.
- Prioritizing leads for a sales department.
- Automation rules often take a while to fully implement.
- Integration with Salesforce has a substantial lag time.
- The requirement to have a particular prospect field correspond to each question asked in a Pardot form leads your Pardot prospect fields to be incredibly lengthy and mostly empty.
- Faster lead conversion.
- Higher sales team morale.
- An increased focus on what leads to an effective marketing campaign.
Pardot has become essential to both our marketing and sales departments. Pardot offers insight into a prospect's interactions with our company that we never had access to previously. It is very hard to imagine our sales team moving on from this service.
10 - Sales, Marketing, Account retention, Recruiting, Tech, and Executive level management.
2 - Administration of Pardot really only requires one individual although our team has split the load into two sections. One individual is in charge of the sales applications of the product while the other oversees the marketing processes.
- As a way to track client satisfaction surveys results using a completely automated system
- All of our webcasts now have their own stand alone Pardot landing pages
- Pardot's drip campaigns have been an invaluable resource for our recruiting department
Evaluation and Selection
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
The most important factors to our team were price and product features. We were not replacing an existing marketing automation software so the proposal was an entirely new expense to the company that had to be justified. The extensive list of product features more than filled that need for us.
Our sales representative is incredibly responsive and always goes the extra mile for us. The one slight lag is if she ever has to transfer our questions to the general support line.
Problems get solved
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
We onboarded one of our admins after the general product training for the rest of the staff had occurred. Our sales rep has been very patient answering his questions even though she had already reviewed several of them with other employees previously. Her persistent attentiveness has really paid off and we are seeing results with a very adept administrator on site now.
The system has so many features that it does take a while to get spun up on what they all do and how they interact with each other. Once you dedicate the time to training to reach that crucial level of understanding however, it is easy to creatively apply the varied functionality of the program to address issues that would have previously seemed to mandate the use of another system.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- Creating custom forms due to the need for each field in the form having to relate directly to a prospect field shared by all prospects in the system.
- Assessing which web pages a prospect has viewed.
- Updating event attendee lists.