Why I love Paychex!
July 30, 2021
Why I love Paychex!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
We use Paychex Flex for all of our payroll needs and includes all employees. It makes payroll quick and easy and the staff is always helpful. I don't have to worry about putting incorrect information into the system because they are always there to help. Even the automated system prompts when you enter incorrect information. They are also helpful in setting some HR policies, i.e. the new Covid mandates and regulations. They also helped update our Employee Handbook which had not been updated in several years.
- Customer Service - always there when you need them!
- Advanced HR information
- Paychex is very accessible, where prior experiences with other PR companies were lacking.
- Paychex has great educational programs via zoom meetings and will follow up with phone calls if you need them.
- The newest program of being paid earlier than payroll is a little confusing to explain to employees.
- Using Paychex Flex has been a great timesaver for me - I can print out timesheets that help keep me focused on all the employee's time and accurate reporting.
- The payroll journals are very easy to read and make cash management a very simple process.
- Employees love that they can go online and see their paychecks and payroll information, thereby leaving me to do more important tasks.
Paychex Flex takes care of all the reporting to the various tax reporting agencies, which gives me peace of mind that everything is being taken care of. ADP also does the same thing, but Paychex Flex is a little easier to be in contact with as they are always available. Quickbooks allows you to do your own reporting, but in the event of a mistake, Paychex Flex does accept responsibility and the liability if the mistake was theirs. I have not had a mistake from them yet, but I do know they will cover the liability if they do. That is total peace of mind for me.
Paychex Flex is always there when I need them. If someone is out of the office, on the phone with someone else or just not available, they have a great team of people who will pick up wherever they are needed. Everyone is fully trained in all areas of payroll so they are able to jump in and help out. There are times when payroll will be submitted with an error that is not caught immediately and they will help you retrieve and correct it.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
Very easy to use and if I can't figure out how to do something, they are always there to help guide through a process and will train you for you to do it yourself in the future