June 25, 2019
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
- Website is user friendly. Some websites are hard to navigate but I have no problem navigating Paycor's website.
- Dependable delivery of Payroll. Our payroll is delivered around the same time every week.
- Paycor communicates updates and changes in a timely manner. We are not surprised with changes.
- Paycor has poor customer service. Paycor uses a team to solve customer service issues. We have found that the team does not do a good job with communicating with the customer and communicating within their own team. We have a difficult time getting clear, timely answers when we have questions about payroll or payroll taxes.
- Paycor tends to focus more on their Human Resources services than Payroll/Taxes. Most of the communication we receive from Paycor is focused on their HR services. We do not see much communication regarding Payroll services. While payroll/taxes can be considered part of the HR family, I believe Paycor focuses more on employee management than on payment.
- Paycor could improve Report creation on their customer website, Perform. While there a number of reports available, it can be time consuming creating a specific report with specific data.
- Paycor reduced time spend on processing payroll in house. We now only spend a few hours a week processing payroll when we used to spend at least a day.
- Paycor has had difficulty answering tax questions and did not do a good job following up on the questions resulting in delayed financial reporting of up to a month.
- Paycor normally does a good job releasing quarterly Payroll statements within a day or two of the end of the quarter. This helps us to respond to state and federal census' in a timely manner.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - Paycor has saved us time since we no longer process our payroll "in house".
I gave Paycor a 7 on the overall usability rating because Paycor does a really good job overall. Unfortunately, we have had several instances when we have had questions go unanswered for several weeks. I would give a higher ranking if we had a better experience with Customer Service.