Paycor At a Glance
June 25, 2019
Paycor At a Glance
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We are currently using Paycor for our payroll. Our employees are paid bi-weekly, and they process the payroll, and make the necessary tax deposits. Paycor also tracks and submits our Workers's Compensation to the State of Ohio. They handle our quarterly taxes along with all our year-end payroll tax reporting. They provide us with our employee W2 forms.
- Bi-weekly payroll is non-eventful, which is good.
- Their payroll specialists are very friendly.
- If I have a question, they are quick to get me an answer.
- Payroll specialists should have a more in-depth knowledge of payroll. I questioned the reporting of the Company contribution to the HSA in Box 12 of the W2. The initial answer I received was incorrect, so I had to push back, and then they verified that it had been reported incorrectly on the W2. They had to issue W2Cs to the employees.
- It takes several weeks to adjust previously filed payroll tax reports.
- It's difficult to include Third Party Sick Pay in W2 reporting when the cut-off date is prior to the end of the year.
- Simplifies the payroll process.
- Frees up my time to devote to other administrative tasks.
- Helps in benefits administration.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - Reporting payroll is quick and easy. Paycor processes the payroll and direct deposits the net pay into each employee's bank account. Then Paycor deposits the taxes with the appropriate agencies. Quarterly payroll tax forms are provided by Paycor. They report 401k employee/employer contributions so that we can make the appropriate deposit. Workers' Compensation is tracked and payment is made to the State of Ohio. All of this frees me up and saves me several hours per month.
We have been with Paycor over ten years. We have not felt a need to evaluate other products because we have been satisfied with the overall service we have received from Paycor.
Paycor is well suited for the day to day payroll reporting. Bi-weekly payroll seems to go off without a hitch. There are sometimes issues when something is out of the ordinary. Detail needs to be addressed to W2s. Many small companies rely totally on Paycor's expertise, and do not know that the W2 may be incorrect.