Look no further for a reliable, user-friendly payroll/HRIS platform!https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementPaycorUnspecified7.22451012019-08-29T20:56:56.748Z
August 29, 2019
Look no further for a reliable, user-friendly payroll/HRIS platform!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
Paycor is used to track time and attendance, process payroll, manage benefit enrollments, and other HRIS functions across the entire organization.
- The integration between time and attendance and payroll processing is very seamless and easy to use. Once time is approved and verified, it is very quick and easy to run payroll.
- Creating import files from each pay run to the GL is very quick and easy. All the GL mapping is done in Paycor and is easy to maintain and update as needed.
- Reporting is fairly robust; once a user becomes familiar with the various data fields, creating custom reports is not overly difficult to do.
- Reports for time and attendance are not nearly as robust as reports from payroll; finding the information you need takes more skill.
- The employee review process that is part of the platform is cumbersome; the workflows are clunky and do not really provide any flexibility. Employees are not able to actually add their own comments to their review--they have to give them to their manager manually and then the manager has to enter the comments
- Managers have a better line of sight into their employees' time and can manage overtime more easily.
- The actual time to do the payroll processing decreased from about 6 hours to under 1 hour.
- The employee portal is easy to use and provides up-to-date information to each employee.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - The seamless integration between time and attendance and payroll provides significant time savings compared to our previous provider. Benefit deductions and other deductions are also much easier to manage and push through from HR to payroll. In addition, we have a full 360 bridge with our retirement platform which has greatly increased our efficiencies as well as reduces our liability in managing our 401K.
There are parts of Paycor that definitely can be improved (such as the employee evaluation process) but overall Paycor provides what we need to manage our workforce, manage benefits, process payroll, and maintain information.
Paycor is a strong platform for small to mid-size organizations; it easily handles the day-to-day needs of HR and finance as well as any special reporting needed for audits, etc. The onboarding process can be a bit tedious, but once everything is entered, the data pushes through from HR to payroll. Open enrollments are also easy to handle through Paycor; however, it would be more useful if there were bridges between Paycor and benefits companies so that enrollments could be pushed out to the provider platform. Thus for larger companies, Paycor may not be as strong for all their needs.