Updated February 03, 2016
Score 2 out of 10
- Web Pay and Web Time
Overall Satisfaction with Paylocity Web Pay
We use this software as a timekeeping system for hourly employees, and it is used as our HR database for new hires. We use it to process a semi-monthly payroll for 450+ employees. The software is mostly used by our HR team, but I am in accounting and I utilize the software also. Our employees are able to access the system in order to keep track of their time as well as to access their pay receipts, make time off requests, and self service their personal data.
- Paylocity provides sufficient quarterly tax filings filed in a timely manner.
- Paylocity has some customizable features and some custom reporting that can be useful to a company.
- Their timekeeping system is clunky and hard for managers to navigate through and use- I wish there was more flexibility for timekeeping management.
- They don't seem to have a lot of other systems that they interface with well and sometimes trying to get them to work with outside vendors is complicated.
- I feel that their customer service is lacking. I can't tell you how many times I have called regarding urgent issues and I felt that it took a very long time have someone get back to me, and in some cases they didn't get back to me at all.
- I feel that the system is often not good for overall employee time management, because employees seems to encounter a lot of problems with the system not being user friendly and therefore have to take time out of their work day to trouble shoot the system.
- The constant outages in their timekeeping system, and the difficulty of the system overall sometimes causes employees to be overpaid or underpaid, which costs money and time for those processing payroll, not to mention to the company itself.
I think this system is pretty bare bones compared to something like ADP. The timekeeping system is nothing compared to Kronos. I have seen much better reporting from ADP and much better integration between finance software and payroll software before. I think this is a system you would choose if you didn't need a lot of functionality, but for a larger sized company with lots of complicated programs, this is not the right program.