January 27, 2015
Manager in Human ResourcesGlass, Ceramics & Concrete Company, 51-200 employees
Score 6 out of 10
- Web Time and Web Pay
Overall Satisfaction with Paylocity Web Pay
We are currently transitioning it out of system for its inability to work with Foundation our accounting software. When we originally purchased it we were informed it would be compatible but sadly it is not. While it has many great uses, we found it not to be able to do exactly what we needed. We purchased it for the purpose of HRIS and overall a better reporting system to allow ease of use, which it did provide, but the incompatibility proved too much of an issue.
- Reporting was amazing, you can customize any data you need regarding employees and payroll.
- Very easy to read, follow and understand. It was user friendly.
- Ease of use was outstanding, it I didn't know where to locate something or how to do something I was able to figure it out just by looking and "guessing" where it would be, 99% I was right. Which makes life much easier instead of having to constantly call support when in doubt of what to do!
- Customer support was reliable and if they did not know the answer would always follow through with finding out.
- Layout was easy to follow.
- Had all vital info I needed.
- Compatibility would be the biggest issue. If it was compatible with our accounting software we would want to keep it.
- The system had some redundancy issues, for example if you can't find an employee it pops up a warning and pulls you from the page you were on. You had to click on it and than start over.
- Scanning in and attaching items seemed to take longer than necessary, it would seem there could be some type of system to allow it to be quicker.
- More accurate data available
- Increased productivity
- Able to obtain date quicker
- ADP Workforce Now,Microsoft Dynamics NAV,timber
Paylocity was already in place when I started working at this company. However, I like it much better just for ease of use alone versus the other software. We are now switching to an inhouse custom made HRIS system, which will solve all compatibility issues we had with Paylocity.
Paylocity Feature Ratings
Employee demographic data
Job profiles and administration
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Organization and location management
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Annual carry-forward and encashment
View and generate pay and benefit information
Update personal information
View company policy documentation
Tracking of all physical assets
Ability to combine HR data with external data