PeopleFluent is awesome
Overall Satisfaction with PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management
- For a recruiter, it is very intuitive and follows the logical hiring process. Used properly, you can tell at any stage the current status of an open requisition, what the recruiter is doing (or not doing). For the hiring manager, it is very easy to see screened resumes/applications and move them through the process.
- Training and support was very good. The 1-800 support line was extremely helpful and available. There was also specific help in case you were audited or needed help with OFCCP guidelines.
- The product was very customizable and reliable....easy to complete from an applicant perspective.
- Custom reports were hard to do. They give you a bunch of standard reports, but if you need a custom report, you may need help.
- Good candidate pipeline
- Candidate database to search
- Lower time to fill, cost per hire, and higher quality of candidate
What is the role of the hiring manager? Hiring Managers will review pre-screened/qualified resumes of candidates that meet basic requirements. Tha'ts the way the system works and one reason I really liked it.
Will they log in to the system? - Yes. Very simple. They review resumes and then drag/drop them into either a Schedule Interview folder or a Not Interested folder.
Number of locations? We had over 100.