Overall Satisfaction with Pexels
As a full-service marketing agency, we produce marketing and web content, which needs a lot of variable photos on a tight budget set by our clients. We use Pexels as a source of high-quality stock photos for illustration purposes. The majority of the photos are completely free of charge and fully sufficient for our purpose.
- Quantity of photos
- Quality and variety
- User interface and search engine
- Limited database for expert topics (e.g. dermatology).
- No option to pay for premium content - affiliates to iStock.
- Positive - thousands of dollars in savings for stock photos.
- Higher ROI for campaigns with attractive and natural photos.
Do you think Pexels delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pexels's feature set?
Did Pexels live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pexels go as expected?
Would you buy Pexels again?
It is very useful for general topics and natural-looking photos, on the other hand for very specific topics or local photography you will have to pay for overpriced photos from iStock, here Pexels is not sufficient. Overall, I can highly recommend for every topic to at least try the Pexels options.