Overall Satisfaction with PicMonkey
I personally use PicMonkey within my organization for my Social Media presence. As a personal trainer, it is important to get your content seen and PicMonkey has eased that process for me. When I began using it, it was free and now even with a fee it is still worth it! I am able to create graphics and push out media to viewers better than I ever have before!
- PicMonkey was easy to learn and it is very user friendly.
- PicMonkey has a plethora of templates to choose from and keeps content fresh!
- There are always updates! My content never gets old as they are always adding new features.
- PicMonkey offers many "auto" options which makes the process fast and smooth, i.e. auto adjust, auto correct, etc.
- PicMonkey could be even better if it were more user friendly to work on multiple templates at a time.
- Tutorials and instructions/tips would be a great additional feature.
- At times, the website will freeze and you may lose your work.
- PicMonkey has allowed my Social Media presence to increase by establishing a more professional look.
- PicMonkey has given me the opportunity to create my brand.
- The cost of PicMonkey has been nothing compared to what I've gained in return by an increase in clientele.
PicMonkey better suited my needs than Canva because it was easier to complete multiple items within one editing template. As a busy professional, I have to find time in between clients to push content out on Social Media or to email graphics to potential clients and PicMonkey has allowed me to create what I need very quickly without losing quality.
I've rarely had to reach out to PicMonkey's Customer Service, but when I did, they responded to my email in a timely manner. Their website has plenty of FAQ's which is a game changer when you don't have time to wait to get ahold of someone. They are definitely ahead of the game and user friendly!
PicMonkey's usability is outstanding! I was able to learn how to edit my photos and create graphics in a short period of time. Between the tutorials and the amazing user interface, I felt like a pro! PicMonkey is very detailed but not so overwhelming that you miss out on great features.
Do you think PicMonkey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PicMonkey's feature set?
Did PicMonkey live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PicMonkey go as expected?
Would you buy PicMonkey again?
I would definitely recommend PicMonkey! It is diverse for the average person or the business professional. If you need to edit pictures, create graphics, or implement marketing media this is the tool to use! It may not be enough for someone who needs something a bit more advanced like Photoshop, but in my experience it has covered everything I need.