Overall Satisfaction with Pipedrive
We use Pipedrive to capture interest in future home buyers and relationships with potential realtor partners. Pipedrive helps us manage all aspects of the deal making process and track our results in closing home mortgages. It is very intuitive and affordable to use and helps us keep track of where each customer is in the process. It also helps us manage results with each of our realtor partners.
- Helps us know where each customer is in the deal making process.
- I can review notes, summary of conversations and emails sent in way that is easy to access, use and sort.
- We can compare our monthly results to monitor our growth and progress. It is very visual.
- We can add customized fields useful for us to capture.
- The forecasting feature is not as robust as I would like. For example [I would like] to create a 3 month target and then see how we are doing with our current deals in play.
- There are no sales steps per pipeline stage. For example in Stage x, we might have 6 items that need to be completed. Currently we have to remember what they are or refer to list and manually type them in for each deal. It does makes our deal managing process (execution of calls, tasks, emails, meetings) more manual and tedious to manage.
- Would be nice to see an "If Then" option for task execution. If the customer is X, then execute Y, otherwise go to Z.
- Would like better security for increasing users. For example as loan officers, we would like to give access to our realtors. Since they run separate businesses, we need to keep their data base separate from ours, but have a way to jointly collaborate around helping to close our shared home-buyers. Building an interface between two companies each using Pipedrive, but the sharing same customers would be awesome. Alternatively, we add them aa a limited user in our system, but give them the ability to create their own lead management system and steps and tie shared ones to us.
PD is a robust and great CRM for simpler systems and is attractively priced. Currently we have stopped using Pipedrive and switched to Pipeliner CRM, because of its work flow management tools. We would consider renewing our license in July if Pipedrive had more work flow features (and would be willing to pay more (see my comments elsewhere).