Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Opportunity management (58)9.090%
- Pipeline visualization (61)8.686%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (56)7.676%
- Custom fields (57)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pipedrive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9 per month
- Tech Details
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Mobile access
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
—Top-notch search filter.
However, its speed could be increased because adding new actions requires numerous taps and swipes.
- For businesses that have large funnels to manage and wish to use a tool that gives them a great overview
- For sales-prone businesses that want to get handy reminders to check in with the leads regularly (this is very nicely done at Pipedrive)
- For businesses that need to use many integrations and also automations, here Pipedrive offers a lot of room
Less appropriate: Given the email issue where emails are stuck in the outbox described before, probably businesses that run large email campaigns might not be so happy with Pipedrive, given that they might have many emails stuck and won't open all the deals to check them one by one which I still do as I don't run large email campaigns.
I cannot imagine a scenario where this tool can be used incorrectly.
If you have the capacity to train users and they are willing to completely adopt it, then it can be extremely powerful for managing and tracking leads and new deals in your sales pipelines and even save your sales team a huge amount of time in the long run.
Less appropriate for a very specific business that doesn't follow the standards of Pipedrive, because it's not very customizable.
Multiple stages can be customized in each pipeline to track progress from contact to prospect to sale.
It eliminates the need for admin and provides one transparent location for individuals to view and edit CRM. The history can be tracked to provide full visibility to all team members.