Overall Satisfaction with Planful (formerly Host Analytics)
We use Planful (formerly Host Analytics) for the consolidation of several hundred entities for reporting and analysis. Full P&L budgeting, including workforce planning is a seasonal use.
- Workforce planning--managing a large number of employees across thousands of entities
- Excel report capabilities
- Dynamic reports within the platform
- Font and formatting options in dynamic reports
- Dashboards--more options for chart types and more flexibility in format; more useful format interface
- Administration is clunky and segmented; lots of ambiguous check boxes
Quick and nimble reporting options help us get consolidated info out to teams efficiently.
Do you think Planful delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Planful's feature set?
Did Planful live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Planful go as expected?
Would you buy Planful again?
Planful (formerly Host Analytics) is great for consolidation of a large number of financial entities. Planful (formerly Host Analytics) is also great for workforce planning for budgeting and forecast scenarios. Support picks up the phone and is very good at solving problems, whether it's a Planful issue or something you break.