Creative replacement powerpoint
November 14, 2017
Creative replacement powerpoint
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Prezi
Prezi is used by project managers in the preparation of creative presentations. These presentations are used on the company's educational courses on Internet marketing, PR, promotion on the Internet.
On the other hand, we prepare presentations for experts at the conferences that we organize.
This solution is not universal. It is necessary to understand when appropriate.
- Intuitive interface5.
- You can also insert videos into Prezi.
- Add shapes to great places for information in your Prezi presentation.
- Stunning multimedia features to add to your presentations.
- Poor compatibility of PowerPoint. Only with Prezi.
- Sometimes sick of constant approach and separation of the camera.
- Using Prezi requires a certain visual literacy. Otherwise, the presentation can resemble a dump of different in style elements or, let's say more correctly, a kaleidoscope. In Prezi, this is more noticeable than in PowerPoint.
- Some participants in the presentation will experience a certain emotional discomfort due to a violation of the standard presentation of information. Others will not be able to make notes in the usual mode, etc.
- The presentations of this application allowed to find common language with partners and clients, whose business is connected with the creative. They were pleased to watch multi-media presentations with unusual effects and information flow, because it caused loyalty.
- At the beginning of the application of this application, the production of each presentation took a long time (3-4 times more than in Powerpoint). For this, you had to spend time getting used to working with the application instead of meeting with business partners. This is the expected impact .
- Microsoft word, Docs Google, Powerpoint and Keynote
Prezi has creative advantages over other applications. This is embedded in the philosophy of Prezi. If you need to get a wow effect or consider some kind of presentation object at different levels, then there are ready-made tools.
In Russia, still prezi does not have much popularity and fame. This can be used! Visual effects and non-standard visualization of the presentation win the attention of observers. In the conditions of competition of speakers at the conference, all aspects of the report are important. Participants can simply disregard your speech and leave, although the meaning of what is said is very important.
Try this application if creativity is important in your presentations, originality, non-standart approach, wow effect.
Prezi divides the audience into two three camps: "Wow, what kind of software is this?", "Can you stop this from continuing ...?" And, finally, "Oh, that's f*ing Prezi!!!". Perhaps the first will be the majority. Against the backdrop of PowerPoint, you will definitely stand out and remember. Anything is better than PowerPoint. But you know that it is necessary to stand out with the mind. It seems to me that Prezi is pure show-off. For example, look: presentation of Chris Anderson. Yes, it's not bad. Was it possible to get by here Keynote? Yes, it's not a question. PowerPoint? Mmm ... then I'm not so sure, but what's with him, Keynote or what?