Printfection makes sourcing, shipping, and storing swag easy and fun! It's a lifesaver!
May 25, 2022

Demi Hingeley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Printfection

Printfection is where we source all of our swag for events, employees, customers, and prospects.
  • Amazing support. Melissa is amazing! She is always quick to respond and enthusiastic about helping
  • They source the best swag in your budget. It's easy and quick
  • I love how they hold customer-sourced items as well. They fulfill all of our swag needs
  • The functionality and web layout can be a little confusing to navigate at times. But once you do it a few times you pick it up quickly.
  • Customer-Sourced Inventory & storing
  • Swag Sourcing
  • Sending customized gift kits to employees and customers
  • Printfection has saved me an incredible amount of time finding the perfect swag instead of having to always search through catalogs
  • Printfection keeps our employees and customers excited with great gifts! It has boosted engagement tremendously
Printfection's customer support has been the best I've experienced from any swag/gifting platform. I have always felt good after every interaction with the team. Melissa is amazing! She is so helpful, supportive, and knowledgeable. When I needed some help brainstorming ideas for a campaign she was more than happy to help and provided them so quickly.
We just had some of our swag at Printfection sent to a conference last week. It was so easy! Once at the conference, so many people came up to our booth saying we had the best swag out of all the other vendors at the event. We did have some leftover swag after the conference, and it was so simple to set up in Printfection and have it sent back to them to store for future use.

Printfection makes my life so easy when it comes to sourcing, storing, and shipping swag. I don't know what I'd do without it!
Sendoso is great, but I feel more supported by Printfection. Quicker response rates. They always follow up instead of me having to follow up with them.

Do you think Printfection delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Printfection's feature set?

Did Printfection live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Printfection go as expected?

Would you buy Printfection again?

I have had no issues with Printfection. From the quality of swag, customer support, and overall service, everything has been amazing. I always feel I can count on Printfection and trust them to have a speedy turnaround with any request. They follow up as well to make sure no inquiry is forgotten.