Overall Satisfaction with Procore
I use Procore to help manage construction projects and keep open lines of communication with owners, design partners, subcontractors, and inspectors. I'm currently working on education/university-type projects as part of a master agreement with a local campus. I use Procore to process and manage submittals, RFI's, record meeting minutes, daily logs, document progress with notes and photos, as well as create as-builts.
- RFI's - simple and effective way of communicating information with the project team.
- Daily Logs - allows for users of various skill levels to accomplish a necessary task.
- Submittals - provides a detailed and organized module for document control.
- Meeting Minutes - this section can be clunky and not very user friendly at times.
- Procore has saved time when it comes to recording information.
- Procore has saved time in allowing multiple users to view the same information at once.
- Procore has increased productivity [by] allowing users to access the most current and correct information in real-time.
Daily logs are very easy to manage with Procore, items are simplified and easy to track.
Procore is very well suited for documenting progress in the field and keeping a detailed record of RFI's, submittals, drawings, and as-builts. Some areas of Procore are easier to use than others but for the most part, it allows multiple users of various skill levels the tools they need to complete their tasks successfully.